Hit the road pretty early yesterday to help my old sister celebrate her 75th birthday!
First stop was the Sundown Saloon in little Lewis, WI, just north of Luck. Daubing for Dollars as a cancer fundraiser. For you non-BINGO people, we mark our spots with daubers now. Using field beans was so 1970s.
You know me and BINGO. Probably 20 minutes in and I already was yelling BINGO with hands raised in the air. Nice $100 cash prize. I won a second time later but so did 2 other people so I picked a local gift certificate I'll let one my sisters use!
Nice turn out. Our sister Rachel was also there so was our cousin's wife and family. Fun. From there it was onto an adventure at Adventures in Siren.
Had a late-week thought that Carter living in Duluth means he's less than 90 minutes away from family fun. So he joined us. Six of my R siblings were there along with 2 nieces and spouses plus 4 great-nephews and a great-niece!
Can't celebrate a milestone without frosting. I mean CAKE!
Raylene was the only sister who couldn't make it since she and hubby had a booth for their seed business at the Burnett County Fair. So most of us ventured down the road to Grantsburg to say hello and check out the entries two of my sisters entered – Rayna photography and Renell drawing/painting.
Second Saturday in a row my twin and I are in a cornfield. Yee-Haw!
Got home in time to get a few things done before going to a senior photo shoot at a farm in the Rudolph-Junction City area. I mean the kid was cute, but look at these kitties! I miss Sylvester!








No comments:
Post a Comment