Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Double (Almost Triple) Feature

My Monday almost could have been a quadruple feature if you count 8 hours of work entertaining. It was not, for the record.

After work, I captured the first half of photos at the JV football game vs. Gilman. From there, I went a block away to capture photos of volleyball. I caught the last game of JV, then did the Senior Night thing, and shot the first game of varsity. I will be back next week for Cancer Nite so I'll get more then.

By the time I got home, it was too late to partake in my third feature – The Voice. So I edited and uploaded a bunch of pix and went to bed late.

Today, though, since work is done and hubby is golfing, I will watch last night's episode and then tonight's. 

My boring life must astound people. LOL.

Hope you have something to look forward to this week!

No comments: