Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Embracing Autumnal Vibes... Sort Of

Well I definitely wasn't going to lead with a photo of myself but my blog platform won't let me upload any other images. Gah!

So I've mentioned before that I'm a solar-powered girl. I love summer! I love the sun, time with Mr. Deck Chair... and my golf clubs. But today, because I found (and ordered) a style of dressy shirts on Amazon, I had to kick my "Autumnal Vibe" in gear!

Yes, I take pictures in the bathroom at work to show my sisters certain outfits. LOL. But you can't argue this doesn't spell FALL.

When I got to my hair artist after work, she's like, "Let's cool you down for fall." I always have complete trust in her – especially when she adds in the red and brownish low-lights in all the right places.

Per usual, I told her I'd have to sleep "real careful" so I wouldn't smush her handiwork before going to work tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. 

I do love autumn as well. If you can believe, it's September 9 and I still have held off having my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. Something tells me that's going to drag me from summer to fall in the very near future!

Happy early fall, y'all! 

No comments: