Thursday, October 8, 2026

Congrats, Wisconsin!


Congrats, my Brewer fan friends and family on taking the NLDS series vs. the Padres. This photo make me laugh because the caption was: "Milwaukee is German for beat the Padres."

Too funny. And no, I did not stay up to watch the whole game. Too late of start and I had to return to the office this morning, which meant an early alarm. Plus, I'm just on the playoff bandwagon since my team and hubby's team are not in the picture. We support our Wisconsin fans. (In baseball anyway.)

Always fun to watch good, close baseball though. It shows why both teams have made it this far this season. As for facing the Dodgers next... good luck Brew Crew. They're pretty intimidating so far!

And as for hot bats in October... that's the only thing that's hot!


This was the temperature when I arrived at work this morning. No-o-o-o! I need some more time with Mr. Deck Chair! It's been so cool and windy this week when I was working from home, that I struggled to get many steps in! I hate being cold!

Good thing hubby is out of town at the moment. I can crank that furnace up! 

Of course, my heart was warmed when my boy called and we got to share a 50-minute conversation. The best part of being a parent is seeing your grown children turn into amazing humans! 

Today's lesson: Do what makes you happy and warms your heart!

No comments: