Saturday, August 29, 2026

Rainy Day To-Do List


I woke up listening to the rain and it was just cloudy/dark enough outside, I snuggled deeper under the covers and tried to go back to sleep. Which of course I can never do. But it sounded like a good plan. 

All these wonderful Rainy Day choices and I chose the cleaning one? Something's not right. But I had to tackle my Oh My God room, which is also my office, which is also my Scrap Cave (and all things crafty). A lot is packed into this 10x10 room. And it is not organized!

So I got the "office" work space looking a bit better – even ran out of Lysol wipes! But I have so, so far to go with everything else. Things just accumulate. Anyone need any random note pads?? This old newspaper reporter thought she'd always take notes on paper, I guess?

If I find any goodies that could need a new home, I'll be sure to pass those along.

Of course, I did find a loose screw and wonder what's going to fall apart next. Probably me!

And yeah, yeah, I know. I've always had a screw loose. 😜


No comments: