I spent a good chunk of my day at beautiful Standing Rocks Park near Plover where Stevens Point High School was hosting their annual cross country meet.
The fluctuation of our Royals cross country team has been interesting. Sometimes there's so many runners they have to compete for the Varsity 7. Other times, like today, there were not enough runners – we need 5 to score as a team.
Still, it's always fun to watch and to capture. And I think this year was the first time I wasn't dying from sun and heat. I actually had to go back to my car at one point to get my jacket!
I think Assumption did as well as they hoped.
Afterward, since we all had to follow a dusty gravel road to get to the park, I made sure to fine a car wash. Then the rest of the day was random errands and getting steps.
Hope y'all had a satisfying and relaxing Saturday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment