Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Vert Der Ferk?


I'm just a short time away from my fantasy football draft tonight for the Swedish Chef Mafia. I have claimed the coveted trophy before but came in second last year. This year, I am going to be doing some speed studying for the next 90 minutes like it's a college all-nighter!

I don't know anything this time. Have not watched pre-season. Do not know who's injured. Do not know who's been announced as a starter. I am praying the ESPN app is my friend. AND that 60 seconds is long enough to look up the status of the next "best" available player.

In the end, it's probably one of the many things that is seriously out of my control! LOL.

Plus, as hubby often points out during the season, "How much money is on the line?" Well... zero entry fee and a bragging rights trophy for the winner. So no stress.

Except for that smack talk in the office! 😁 Hopefully I don't have to say "Vert der ferk?" too often. Go, football! 🏈 

No comments: