Monday, September 21, 2026

Back in Action

Two things are back in action tonight: My crochet hook and The Voice!

I love that the new season is coinciding with my need to park my backside in the recliner and whip together a fall-themed blanket for one final raffle basket. And it's a 3-night season premiere so I should make good progress. Well, not tomorrow night since I'll be freezing at golf league. But tonight and Wednesday I'll be steadily hooking.

As for The Voice... a couple new judges this year in Queen Latifah and some country guy named Riley Green. (j/k I sort of know who he is.) It's always interesting to see how the new dynamic works out. But I've never been disappointed yet. Always so entertaining. (In my opinion.)

So yeah, for Robyn being back in action it means an old lady life of crocheting and watching a talent show. You're welcome to come along for the ride!


No comments: