Sunday, September 6, 2026

No Plans, No Problem

 

When I saw this, I gave myself permission to do as little as possible this long weekend. I gotta say, I'm getting pretty good at it!

I actually didn't want to do anything that would be stressful. So even though I had an opportunity to go Up North and back to see some cousins. Just wasn't feeling the "let's drive 9 hours in road construction and detour" vibes.

That would, however, have put a dent in this audiobook I just started. It's called The Calamity Club and it's like 28 hours! Better be worth it. So far I'm really enjoying it! Might have to increase the talking speed just a bit more.

So although I haven't been running in circles, I have been walking in them. Getting my 10,000 steps AND listening to this book. That will be the extent of multi-tasking this weekend!

No comments: