Friday, October 4, 2024

Ice Cream (anti) Social


Woke to 44 degrees and one of the bedroom windows had been cracked open all night. I was basically cold all day!

I threatened to turn the heat on, but the guy in the office on the other side of the wall said he did just fine the last 2 cool days.

So I waited until he left the house to go see our nephew Colin race in La Crosse before I turned in on. I mean we should test it anyway before it really gets cold.

Anti-social me just stayed in tonight. I'm still cold! I put on my fuzzy robe and got a blanket and started watching a new Netflix show. I was hooked on Nobody Wants This immediately and binge-watched half the season already. It's hilarious.

At some point, I thought, "You know, ice cream sounds good." 

So whip off 3 layers of warmth and grab me some Mint Moose Tracks. That's how some of us roll.

Ice cream season is ending. But ice cream with a jacket (or robe or blankets) on is beginning. Enjoy! 🍦🍨


No comments: