Saturday, October 12, 2024

Pretty ... as in Pretty Cold


It was a pretty day to go golfing. But it was pretty cold. Like very cold. Like all of us were wearing long pants and jackets cold.

My friend Christine and I (and her niece and boyfriend) were a foursome for the Big Cup tournament at TriCity.

And by Big Cups, I mean we could putt all four of our balls into the hole. If we were that good. Ha.

Thankfully, it was a scramble and we had fun. Somehow managed to stay warm enough and beat the rain by 5 minutes. I guess it was more of a sprinkle. But we were glad to be done. Pretty sure we didn't win any prizes with our over-par score. But that's fine, too. I can go a day without winning something!

Tonight I labeled the last of my raffle baskets and did some hooking, er crocheting, while watching a Hallmark movie. A fall one, not Christmas. I gotta clear my DVR before I get onto the red-and-green Northern Lights-inspired ones!

But even without the brilliant colors, Mother Nature continues to impress and inspire me.

Hope you found something positive today, too!

No comments: