Thursday, October 17, 2024

Look Around!

I think I'm going to have to quit worrying about catching a comet and take some time to look around at ground level. The fall colors are gorgeous and, according to the local weather dudes, we're already at 50-75% of peak.

I'll have to pay attention to that in the coming days when I am outside taking pictures for other things.

Tonight we had our last football game of the season. The Royals hosted Rosholt. We have to play once in awhile on Thursday when the Rapids public high school needs to play on Friday night.

I stayed for the first quarter only because my camera isn't quite fancy enough to take great pictures in the dark. We were down by a touchdown when I left, and they've been doing better ever since. Go Royal Blue – my other favorite fall color! 💙

I'm watching the lifestream and we are tied 20-20 with 3 minutes left. Gonna have to log off and cheer loudly!!

No comments: