Tuesday, October 15, 2024

It's Almost Hermit Season

It's a good thing it's still light out at 5:30 p.m. or might have skipped our monthly Girls Night Out dinner. We're getting close to that time of year when it takes a lot to get me to leave the house when I get home from work. Especially if it's dark.

And super especially if it's cold.

And that cold is here! Tonight is going to be the coldest night in months. Ugh. My heated mattress pad is cranked to HIGH and I'm ready to dive under the covers. 

But am grateful I did leave the house and meet the "girls" at Whoudini's. It's always nice to visit and catch up. And the food wasn't bad either. I could not believe how busy they were for a Tuesday night. I must be getting old. I forgot that bars have dart night and pool night and all that kid stuff on school nights! 

I really am old. And cold.

I'm hoping to hold off on turning into a hermit too soon. Gotta make it through the time change anyway.

Bundle up and hang in there, everyone!

No comments: