Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Color Me Happy

Since the Wisconsin State Open was happening at SentryWorld this week, I thought I'd pop over there at lunch and check out the action. Definitely very low-key compared to the recent U.S. Senior Open. But still, I was glad I stopped by the Flower Hole. 

Since the typical 33,000 flowers bloom in August, they looked even more spectacular because an extra 20,000 blooms were planted to make the late June TV camera angles look as beautiful as our typical August. As a result, a lot more blooms and it was bloomin' beautiful!!



Tried to take an artsy shot of the PGA Wisconsin Open flag with the flowers, but the wind made it backwards from where I stood.


Rather than walk extra steps, of course, I relied on PhotoShop to flip the picture so you could read the flag!


I especially liked the Vikings section of the Flower Hole. These purple and yellow blooms look so good together. Probably better than any seasonal forecasts for the NFL!!

After work, I continued my appreciation of color during my senior photo shoot of a girl I've known since she was cute and little. And now remains adorable.


We planned out quite a route to hit all the right spots with all the right outfits. Since the color gods were smiling on me, we hit our final stop at just the right time for a little sunset color. 

My sweet girl Lyds is gorgeous inside and out. And I cannot wait to start going through these pictures!

Don't forget to stop and smile the flowers – or at least take a colorful picture of them!

No comments: