Thursday, September 12, 2024

Fired Up

It just so happened that today was a day to be fired up about a few things. I mean of course at work we continued with our very fun United Way campaign. But after work, we had our Ladies League finale.

As it turned out with the rankings, my partner Marigene and I were set to play WITH my friends Sara and Michelle. She couldn't make it, so Trisha, who I golfed with during couples league, filled the spot. We had a great time. And I think finished 3rd in the scramble category. Either way, we all had fun.

The fun part was seeing this amazing water hole that had been just sand last week until our hubbies helped install a ton of sod. It looks so good!

Especially at sunset angle when we've really never had a pond to reflect off of!


Of course, sunset on any hole is a pretty way to wrap up a long summer of league. Thank goodness we didn't have to follow our balls at this time of night! Enjoy the campfire picture up top from my backyard. Let's appreciate night-time colors of any shade!

No comments: