Sunday, September 29, 2024

What the Purple?

If I didn't know any better – which of course, I DON'T – I'd think that's a V for Victory. Wouldn't you?

There was quite some time today that I wouldn't have dared bring up purple pride, but the signs were all there.


My church choir song was pretty purple (the song above). Then, right after the service, we celebrated our dear pastor's birthday with a lovely cake that just happened to have purple flowers on it. I'd show you a picture if I still had some cake!


And I swear that even though I was about to boast about lilacs and other Purple Pride, I'm so glad I kept my mouth shut!


Of course, with a sigh of relief, we'll take our purple pride victory and keep crossing our fingers! If you know, you know.

P.S. Thanks for the amazing smell of lilacs – especially in "almost" October!  💜

No comments: