Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Yelloh! And Goodbye!

If you haven't heard the news, my Schwan's man (aka my Yelloh man) will no longer be visiting.

Here's the news story (or one of them): Schwan's out of business 

So no more buying gallons of Peppermint Stick Ice Cream (pictured above) to get me through the winter. And how we love those Chicken Pot Pies (and I love those Nashville Hot Chicken Breasts) for easy meals. And how Carter loves those yummy Caramel Rolls for breakfast.

Does this mean I have to cook now? 

Or just find more microwaveable options to match my skill set in the kitchen? That sounds about right. 

As for ice cream, I do have a lot of sources for that. There was just something special about that delicious over-priced creamy frozen treat!

We can survive this, folks! Just keep praying for us undomestic goddesses! Thanks.

No comments: