Sunday, September 22, 2024

Our Wonder-SKOL Good Luck Charm

Thank goodness my charming SKOL sister stopped to see Mr. SKOL this weekend. We needed the good luck!

We almost didn't get to watch the Vikings game (finally on TV here) because I did some idiot thing with our TV remote. I was watching Netflix (Emily in Paris, of course) and then couldn't get back to cable. Like this was Friday night. And I've tried every thing I could think of – plus numerous suggestions from the Google.

Nothing worked.

Finally I put out a shameless yet embarrassing plea for help. And a friend who works for our cable company said the 24/7 tech guys could help with that. For real. I never wanted to be that old lady who doesn't understand technology. So I had hubby make the call.

Wouldn't you know – by the time I got home from church, he was just finishing up on the phone with the tech guy and it all worked again! Phew. It also might not have been total user error as one of the cables might need to be replaced.

Either way, we were able to watch our Vikes on CBS. Yay!

Fun to see the stadium now that we've there. And of course, super fun to see our Vikes stomp on Houston for a 3-0 start to the season! And it looks like my fantasy squad is holding its own for now, too. 

Yay for delight-SKOL Sundays!!


No comments: