Thursday, September 26, 2024

Prime Country Date Night


In 1997, country music artist Collin Raye recorded the song "Little Red Rodeo." At that time, the love of my life was driving around in a red Rodeo. 🥰 Fast forward 27 years and the love of my life and I are sitting in the front row, merely a few feet from Collin Raye, listening to him sing it in person.

Now that's a date night! 


If you listen to the Prime Country channel on SiriusXM radio – with its '80s and '90s country playlist – you'll hear a lot of his hits. Or just go to his concert. Ha. His voice is still phenomenal! We were so glad a group of our friends had 2 tickets available at the last minute, so we could go.

He was entertaining. Made us laugh as he talked on behalf of men everywhere before singing "That's My Story and I'm Sticking to it."

He also made us cry. He sings with such emotion. "Little Rock." "One Boy, One Girl." "Love, Me." "I Think About You." "His Love Remains." So, so good! And a few songs I didn't know, the lyrics still grabbed me. 

That was a treat and a fun trip down music memory lane.

Sure makes me miss that little red Rodeo!

No comments: