Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Non-Day


I can see why this weekend would be the one we don't acknowledge Sunday is really a Sunday. And for most of us working folk, we're pretty glad the Monday is not a typical back-to-work Monday.

So I don't feel 100% guilty that I didn't get too far with my goal to organize my "oh my god room" office. 

I also don't feel bad for taking a nice nap in the sun with Mr. Deck Chair.

Or relaxing when my BFF was in town and had time to visit.

While I have plenty on my to-do list, I'm guessing my Monday (that extra day I've been wishing for) will take care of that. If I have the ambition.

Today would've been our dear Sylvester's 20th human years birthday. We miss her so! And can definitely adopt her "naps win every time" attitude.

Enjoy your extra time this weekend!

No comments: