Tuesday, September 24, 2024

You Wanna Piece of Me?


It's always fun to start your daily commute following a logging truck in a construction zone who just happens to kick up some big rock. Right into my windshield.

It looks like a big diamond here – and it's actually about a quarter-sized chip (er, missing piece!). Thankfully it didn't spread into a crack during the day and thankfully I should be able to get it fixed at minimum cost.

My work day didn't necessarily get better but I did have the trifecta of bee-bopping after work.

So I knew hubby was golfing and I had no plans for tonight so I just bee-bopped around Point and Plover, hitting my 3 favorite spots.

JoAnn Fabric, TJ Maxx, and Hobby Lobby!

My goal was to find something to go with this blanket I crocheted for a raffle basket...

I had a few different thoughts, but then realized I could make a "Piece-ful Night In" basket.


Yup, throw in a puzzle and a puzzle roller-upper mat. I almost want to try to win this basket since I don't have any of these things! Ha.

Either way, I've got a few places I can shop for these "essentials" if I don't win it! 

No comments: