Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Much Needed Break

 
By some strange coincidence, the stars aligned this week and I had 2 girls nights out in a row. Last night was Book Club and tonight was are appropriately named Girls Night Out (GNO) group.

I can't always make our monthly GNO meals, but it happened to work out this time. We dined at R&R Patio Bar (formerly Jokers on the northern way out of town).


It just happened there were 3 big groups tonight so it took quite some time to get our food. Frankly, that just meant that the 8 of us there this time had more time to visit and catch up. 

I can't emphasize enough the importance of girlfriends – whether connected by books, food, or entertainment. I don't have a ton of super close friends but I do have plenty I'm pretty sure I could call if the need arises.

Find friends like that. And thank you to all my girls who fill that role. Love you!

No comments: