Thursday, July 11, 2024

Sundae Funday

It's not often that a Thursday has a "Fun Day" attached to it. But getting back to the office after a few days Up North, I was treated to a Sundae Funday on a Thursday! My co-workers definitely know how to generate fun during a busy month!

I appreciated this mainly because I love ice cream but also because I'm so ticked off about social media this week. As I mentioned a few days ago, they were reviewing my Facebook account. And then, decided to disable it permanently.

"First World" problems I know, but it was tough to see 10-plus years of photos disappear. And the same with all the book club ratings we've had on books for at least 10 years. Thankfully, I'm still trying to cope.

And I'm trying to reconnect with "friends" on social media so they can remain part of our sometimes fun life!


No comments: