Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Sunrise, Sunset

I'm back in Wisconsin Rapids after a few days of my Home Health Nurse shift in my hometown. At least Luck treated me to a gorgeous sunrise off of Big Butternut Lake...

 

And a decent sunset off to the west of Rachel's place.

I was also treated to continuous surprises at Rachel's rockstar progress. And a chance to see every single sister over the course of my 3 days there! 

Got home to Rapids tonight and it seems like Facebook has deleted my account forever with no chance to appeal. So maybe no one will even see this blog. I'm pretty frustrated about that right now. I mean, what could a middle-aged woman from Wisconsin of all places do to "go against Facebook Community Standards"? If I didn't have connections with some people for senior portrait sessions this summer, I'd say screw it. But I do. So I'll see what I can do. Grrr. Way to screw up a positive 3 days!

So I guess I'll just hope for a pretty sunset here to ease my stress. I know – first world problems – but still! Ugh.

No comments: