Sunday, July 21, 2024

Par-ty Good


Tonight was our last night of couples golf league at TriCity. That was a fast 6 weeks! Since there were 20 couples signed up, we didn't to play against everyone, but it was a good mix of old friends and new ones.

We finished PAR-ty good for our first time doing this. Hubby and I took 3rd place for the league. And tonight our scramble foursome took 2nd! We'll use our winnings for a golf trip somewhere soon. Stay tuned.


Other than that, the weekend was photo-filled. Yesterday doing pictures for my mom's memorial service and today shooting pictures of the Shermalot team at the state water ski show less than 5 minutes away at Lake Wazeecha. They had an early start this year so I was there shortly after 7 a.m. (Two words: early bedtime!)

I don't know how they had energy that early but they pulled off some amazing jumps and twirls and pyramids. 





They're always so fun to watch. And I love when I can capture at least some of the action. If you ever get a chance to go to a show near you, do it. It's usually free entertainment. And it's the one thing I can watch and definitely can't say, "I could do that!"

I'll be content behind the lens!

No comments: