Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tis the Senior Season


After a rain delay last night, I officially kicked off the 2025 Senior Portrait Season this evening. 

While I love shooting sports, it's always fun to do these. I enjoy the challenge of making reluctant boys smile. And love when I can shine my favorite people in a bright light! 

It's always interesting when I don't know the future graduate at all. God bless word of mouth for that. The inaugural session tonight was just that. The family and I had mutual friends who I adore, so I'm glad they recommended me. Per usual, the mom insists her child probably won't cooperate. But I had the young man trained within 3 minutes and we whipped through 5 locations in about an hour!

And when I don't know them personally, I figure out a way to match their personality with a location. The result?

I know a secret graffiti wall in town to go perfectly with that Pink Floyd vibe! Fun!

Full disclosure: I am about to promote my own photo business... If you haven't scheduled your child's senior pictures yet, I do have a few openings. I promise, I am easy to work with and will make your soon-to-be-senior feel like a super model.

It's just my personality. It's just what I do. 😊📸

No comments: