Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Major league fun

As much as I love Little League baseball games, it's a real treat to see the pros play.

A group of us from work went down to Milwaukee last night to watch the Brewers beat up on the Houston Astros. Sleep deprivation has prevented me from telling you about this sooner today.

The game was literally a treat from one of our clients who paid for a bus to pick us up in Iola, haul 21 of us down, seat us and feed us in a luxury box. I guess that is how the other half lives!

Our client was so generous they even supplied one heckuva baseball game! Despite the fact I am a Minnesota Twins fan, I can always appreciate a good baseball game.

The Brewers, who hold the top spot in the NL Central Division, got 9 runs in one inning, including a grand slam (very exciting), and went on to win 11-5.

Got home at 2 a.m. so was functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep today. That's OK. If that's how the other half lives, I can handle it for a night!

No comments: