Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Beauty and the Beast

What a journey today from the beauty of Mother Nature to the beast of home improvement. 


First I was grateful the fog on my morning commute was the result of weather-type things. Not any wildfires. Pretty but I drove cautiously, no worries.


Then after a full day's work plus a photo shoot, I got the end-of-day beauty.


Amazing. I just love colorful sunrises and sunsets! But now for the beast. The ugliness...


Well the good news is that all the walls are bare, but they look pretty ugly in their drywall state.

Only three appliances left. Everything else is gone! I cleaned up the remaining wallpaper shavings, etc. when I got home tonight. Then decided to take tomorrow off. I mean, we need a wedding card and I need to do my nails, etc. 

Hopefully that ends up more beauty than beast!

No comments: