Saturday, September 2, 2023

Weekend Vibes

When hubby has a full day away golfing at Sand Valley, then a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You know... shopping.

For the record, I'm one of those strange females who doesn't like shopping. So I dragged my golf partner with me so we both could suffer through finding a stepmother-of-the-groom dress today. Thankfully two friends recommended Macy's for "formal wear" so I knew where to go. Fox River Mall in Appleton, here we go!

The only suggested requirement was navy blue, which complements nicely with Jim's new gray suit!

Surprisingly I liked several. I ended up trying on 5, liking 4, and really liking 2. So I got them both! Why not?


A little angle thing...


And a fun layer thing! (Disregard the shoes!)

Just glad I liked a few and got a few and am ready for dear Casey and Emily's wedding in 3 weeks!


For two non-dress chicks, we felt good about our purchase and "celebrated" our success at Chick Fil-A. You know... where the cow says "Eat more chicken!"

Got home in early afternoon so was able to do a few things around the house (spend a few minutes with Mr. Deck Chair) and head down to Lake Arrowhead for the last Shermalot waterski show of the season. Lots of pictures to get through... but it's Saturday night of a holiday weekend, so no rush!

Stay cool and hydrated!

No comments: