Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Blistering Progress


If hand cramps and blisters mean we're making progress, then I guess we are. Side note: Naked drywall is ugly!

After getting to work today and calculating what still needed to be done in the next 48 hours. I realized there weren't enough hours in the day. So I took the afternoon off and came home to resume sweating.

All the cupboards are officially out now. Kitchen sink included. And we're getting there with the wallpaper stripping. Who knew I'm not necessarily afraid of heights all the time? Still, I might have hubby finish that top part. I thought the warm water method was too slow and nonproductive so I went to Ace Hardward and got two spray things to help. I think they're working well. Just don't know if I have the energy to finish strong.

Unless I find a second wind here. It's only 8 p.m. I can do this! 

It'll all be worth it in the end! I know this. 

Hope y'all are having a relaxing week! Be careful out there – even if you're not on a tall ladder!

No comments: