Wednesday, September 27, 2023

You Need to Move Along, Noah

Figures that after months of drought conditions, we've had non-stop rain for days. Like inches per day at a time. I know we need it, but dang, it's been ill-timed. First, Saturday for the wedding and now today for a senior photo shoot. But I survived both and made the best of it. 

Take that, Noah!


It reminded me to step outside and try to capture some artsy-fartsy rain pictures.


Weird thing. It seems like rain drops only collect on the backside of pretty leaves. 

Maybe that's not always the case, but definitely in my yard anyway. Still, very pretty, if you ask me!

I was glad it lightened up a bit for my photo shoot this afternoon. And since the young man wanted to wear a baseball cap for most of it, he was cool with it. Thank goodness it wasn't a girl with hair issues! 

I guess there's positives in everything. We just have to look for it. Even if they are soggy!

No comments: