Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Your Sports Updates

Oh gosh, I've been so busy with weddings and kitchen cabinets that I've neglected to celebrate my sports accomplishments with you!


I was actually in Minnesota Friday night when the Twins officially clinched the AL Central Division. That was sweet! Side note: I love that our new in-laws are Twins fans!


And not to be overlooked... my Swedish Chef Mafia fantasy football team is 3-0 and I've been the high scorer every week!


Now, why can't my REAL football team do that? We were actually IN Minnesota to give our good vibes on Sunday. But no good vibes were to be had. I mean, it was cool to celebrate with fellow Vikings fans when we did good things. But we were all disappointed once again. Gonna have to see what happens with that.

On the local front, our Royals football team got a homecoming victory Saturday while we were out of town – after 3 OTs, no less! I'm going to have to get busy and catch up on our fall sports now that the big stuff is out of the way. That said, I could've gone to volleyball tonight but I had to say goodbye to the kiddos, who are starting their Midwest family tour, and Sylvester and I have plans.


Gotta watch The Voice. Not quite the same type of competition, but we enjoy it!






No comments: