Monday, April 8, 2024

Partial Eclipse of the Heart

It's hard growing up with the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart"and realize you can only have 82% eclipse of the sun. Still, I attempted to make due. Today was the solar eclipse of 2024. And since I was working from home today, I could capture a scarce few images since it was mostly cloudy here in central Wisconsin.

But I did put a "meeting" on my calendar from 1-2 p.m. and managed to capture a few pictures between the way too many clouds...


All set with "official" glasses!



It was a bummer that these clear breaks in the clouds were to the south of our house. Still, we just kept taking pictures when we could see it!


All of these are taken with my cell phone with those funny Eclipse glasses place over my lenses. 




Past the halfway point! 




And soon after, as if nothing had ever happened. That's why we capture these moments when we can – blurry or otherwise!

Hope you got to see a bit of history today, too!

No comments: