Monday, April 1, 2024

WTF (What The Fools?)

Figures when we don't have time to think of any April Fools' jokes, Mother Nature has a few up her sleeve. I mean What the Flake? These snowflakes this afternoon were seriously huge. My poor Easter tulips from hubby had no idea what was happening. Do we open? Do we close? What?!

Just craziness. And yes, it did stick to the deck and the grass. The roads? Not so much, thankfully.

And as those big flakes fell, I saw this poor, confused, and obviously super pregnant mama robin trying to figure out why some of the grass was green but there were these big white flakes coming down.


Kind of like our whole family has been feeling for the last 60 hours. Things were good and now we have these large flakes (aka Challenges, Scary Thoughts, and Major Concerns) raining down on us.

I was so happy to see that despite the confusion and tough times weighing down on her shoulders, Mama Robin was able to fly.

Hopefully the same will happen to my mom and siblings and all extended family as we pray for my sister Rachel. By some miracle she is still here. Let God lift the weight, take charge, and let us fly!


No comments: