Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Latest Buzz

Finally broke in Mr. Deck Chair today. But apparently, I wasn't the only one enjoying the summer-like 70s. I call these guys "long-legged a**holes" because they are! They usually sting for no reason. And I'm glad today they buzzed off when I yelled, "I hate you!"

Who knew?

It seriously was a nice day. A little breezy but mostly sunny and high in the low to mid-70s. You know what that means. Skip watching The Masters on TV and go do some swinging yourself!

My golf partner Marigene and I headed to TriCity to hit some balls. Wisely figuring out how to swing again – after a 6-month hiatus – instead of tackling 9 holes. Plus, they were swamped anyway.

Just glad we could start prepping for golf, er Fox Season again! 🏌🏌

I did not do any traveling to visit any family members in the hospital. Rachel needed a day of rest with no visitors. And my other person needing prayers had a healthy amount of visitors. They're both strong women! I hope I inherit that at some point!

Tomorrow looks like another gorgeous day. Hope those long-legged jerks stay away so I can have some overdue bonding time with Mr. Deck Chair.

Get outside and enjoy it!

P.S. Don't look at the 7-day forecast. 😦

No comments: