Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Red Guardian Angels

Cardinals have gained quite a heavenly reputation. It seems, based on the gifts we've received after Mom's passing that cardinals are reminders that our loved ones are with us in spirit.

Touching poem. I still think that my dad shows his presence to me when I seen an eagle. But maybe Mom is the pretty cardinal.


I saw this red guardian angel outside my kitchen window tonight. They never sit still long enough for to take a picture. And even though I took it through the dirty window, there's no doubt Red is giving me the side eye to see what I'm up to and make sure I'm doing OK.

I'm hanging in there, Mom. I still have a deck of cards in my car for my next visit. So apparently I'm not quite getting beyond the "hanging in there" yet. 

Thanks for looking out for me! 👼

No comments: