Thursday, June 6, 2024

Weathering the Round


It was a crazy day of on and off rain. So I was glad the rain clouds took a pause for golf league and our 4:50 p.m. tee time. But don't give Mother Nature too much credit. Because it was chilly and windy!!

Still... any day on the golf course is better than... you name it!

Tonight was fun because we played against a fun team and my golf partner was celebrating – or at least acknowledging – her retirement. We have official celebration plans Saturday night. Still... yay for her. And I'm so jealous!

Didn't have the greatest round but we only got sprinkled on a few times (thank you, clouds, for keeping on moving) and I got home by my bedtime.

Yup, it's early. But I have an early alarm tomorrow to head down to Madison for state softball. Let's go, Lady Royals!!

P.S. I guess you know what I'll be blogging about tomorrow night! 💙🥎

No comments: