Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Mafia Redemption


Oh yes. The Swedish Chef Mafia is back! After a winning our fantasy football league 3 years ago then finishing 2nd last year, it's time.

Naturally, I didn't spend a single minute preparing for tonight's draft. Sadly, we do it all online so we can only interact via messaging trash talk. But after having to auto draft last year since I was on a plane, this should have been a better situation.

Only now I can only blame me, not the computer, for my choices. Ugh.

Anyway, it's a work league with no money involved – just a glamorous trophy and bragging rights for a year. But I do want that trophy back, so badly. A side note: We have 16 teams I think so it's the "top" 256 players!

I did get Patrick Maholmes for my QB, so we'll see what how the other 15 picks pan out!

Go, Swedish Chef Mafia! Show no mercy just because they're your co-workers!

No comments: