Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Same Space, Continued Pace

The glorious full moon (aka August moon, aka blue moon) late last night made me feel anything was possible today.

After a mildly stressful day at work, our same foursome from yesterday headed to Golf League night at SentryWorld. Since I only captured flower photos yesterday, I concentrated on the the water views today! We played the back 9 tonight so this was our 3rd hole – the par 3 12th hole over water and unto the green.

I was thrilled to hit the green. But it is such a massive green, it took 3 strokes to sink a putt. So a bogey on a beautiful hole!

Looking back at the 17th green, you can see how it slopes so far that it's impossible to par – even after my great drive. Still, we just had so much fun it didn't matter our scores. And we felt great to be back in the same space as yesterday.



Plus, I was treated to a beautiful drive home. No balls lost and I can still smile!

Hope you all can do the same this week!


No comments: