Friday, March 28, 2008

Surprise me

Sometimes I like surprises. Today I liked:

Getting two dozen roses (pink and yellow) from my hubby for no reason (that I know of).

Having lunch with my girlfriends (who I don't sit by anymore).

Helping a co-worker celebrate her 25 years with the company by eating a piece of cake with lots of yummy frosting (I had to do something).

Finding Mint Oreos (for my Dirt Cake) at the grocery store. (Can you believe Wal-Mart ran out?!)

Getting a cute lighthouse pin in the mail from one of my blog readers.

Seeing my friend's baby walking at 11 months old.

Walking in the sunshine in almost 40-degree weather.

Doing an "assembly line" with Carter to fill plastic eggs with goodies for tomorrow's big Easter Egg Hunt up north.

Today I didn't like:

Seeing the Badgers basketball team get eliminated from the bracket.

All in all, it balances out to a pretty good day! TGIF!

No comments: