Monday, April 13, 2015

Feeling Off


Tonight we, as in Assumption High School, had 3 sports teams playing at home: softball, baseball and soccer. Hubby caught some of the action while I went to kickboxing and Carter enjoyed his first night without pit band practice in the past 2 months, I think.

It felt so "off" to be off.

Without having a child on the baseball team (or track or golf), we aren't obligated to be anywhere.

So I'm wandering aimlessly in my head. I should enjoy some down time to catch up on things at home. But I also plan to just be a fan when I can. A lot of my friends have kids on spring sports teams so I will support them when I can.

When the weather's nice.

Ha. I'm not a fair weather fan. Not totally. I mean today's weather was quite fair and I didn't go. I just hope for those who HAVE to go that it is much nicer than last spring when we were wearing winter hats in mid-May. Crazy.

Good luck to all the Royal sports this spring! Here's to sunny skies and scrapbooking moments!





No comments: