Thursday, September 13, 2018

Back on the Chain Gang

Had one day on the calendar that I'd be able to shoot Assumption Middle School football for the yearbook. And I picked a good one. Perfectly sunny and gorgeous with temps in the low 70s. Awesome!

And the Royals had an awesome victory, too, beating Pittsville 28-8. Saw plenty of little brothers of both boys and girls who are currently high school athletes. But so many names I did not recognize. That's OK. It was just nice to see a full team and some good talent coming up the Royal ranks!

I stood by the chain gang guys to not block anyone's view. Plus give myself a decent one, of course! Ended up shooting some 400 frames so I just go those sorted and am uploading for yearbook as we speak.

A few of my faves though...

A Royal interception and...

Almost a touchdown.

Stopped just short of the goal line!

A touchdown celebration later in the game!

A sack.

Ouch!

And the final huddle.

Just in time for this photographer's bed time. Tomorrow it's back on the chain gang. Otherwise known as a day in the office! Finish strong.


No comments: