Friday, September 28, 2018

Wild Friday Night


Had to laugh when I saw this because I didn't even get THIS wild tonight. Never made it to the recliner. Ha.

This week was so busy at work that I am drained. Just wanted to unwind a bit tonight. But am not quite there. Had important stops after work – Feltz Dairy for that Pumpkin Spice Eggnog (yum) and my friend Cathy's for Pumpkin Spice Cookies (do you see a pattern?).

Naturally, that meant I needed to get out for a run to preemptively burn off some calories. Did 3 miles and ran a good chunk of it for once. So far, my pinky toe says that was OK to do.

Hubby was gone tonight for a presentation at the high school so I worked on some freelance stuff. Now my eyes really can't look at the screen anymore so I am heading off to bed. Plus, we have an exciting weekend coming up. If I don't blog tomorrow night it's because I'm having too much fun to get to the computer.

More wild than my Friday night, I'm guessing. TGIF!

No comments: