Monday, September 24, 2018

My Kind of Monday

As Mondays go, it wasn't bad. Work is work. But there were positives interspersed in my day...

Got to "meet" my new great-nephew Linus, courtesy of a photo shared by the new parents – my nephew David and his wife, Sara. Yay for them!!

King Cone announced their new Pumpkin Pie flavor. Yum. A yum. Yum. Didn't go yet, but that's my prediction!

Hallmark Channel announced their Christmas movie lineup for the Robyn Couch Potato Season.

I had a hilarious photo shoot of some football players after work. Then an enjoyable Book Club with the girls.

And got home just in time to watch the season premiere of The Voice. My guilty pleasure. It's the most fun watching during the auditions since we here the back stories of the contestants. And the coaches are crazy funny. Love it.

That's about it. Hubby bowled and I am getting to bed on time. Might even read a bit.

My Monday. My fun.



No comments: