Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Perfect Union

Dearly Beloved, we're gathered here today to join together two of my favorites...

Yes! This exists! My pumpkin spice AND eggnog. Together as ONE!!

Oh my gosh. I have to make sure I stop at the Feltz Family Farms and Dairy Store in Plover. They had this on their Facebook page and I will probably have to make a lunchtime trip there tomorrow. I just don't know how long I can stay away.

And I know there are haters of both of those flavors on their own. Sorry, folks. I think this could be a good one. I mean I'm drinking Pumpkin Spice protein shakes for breakfast so this has to be just as healthy, right? It has the word Dairy on the label, I see.

For the record, the Feltz Dairy Store has never steered us wrong before. Lots of great stuff there – and wonderful owners, of course. Stop in. Even if pumpkin is not your thing, they have great cheese, brats and all those Wisconsin favorites! Did I mention ice cream?

Any of those things and my tummy are a perfect union. Until weigh-in day.

But let's live for today! Cheers.


No comments: