Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Wonders

I wonder if I'll ever sit down and write that book.

I wonder when the scale will reflect my recent bouts of willpower.

I wonder if my friends and family realize how I often I think of them (and miss them!)

I wonder how this new solar system works with teenagers on one planet and parents (obviously!) on another.

I wonder how to protect my child from sticks, stones and name-calling bullies.

I wonder if kisses cure everything (I'd like to think so).

I wonder how I can ever keep a surprise a secret.

I wonder when I'll get to meet my next celebrity.

I wonder what made the cat puke on hubby's dresser yesterday.

I wonder when I'll totally embrace the recent changes at work.

I wonder what I did to get so spoiled by my "sweeties" on Sweetest Day.

I wonder how people live and breathe without love.

I wonder when the economy will change directions.

I wonder if it matters who we elect next week.

I wonder how long Pumpkin Pie Blizzards will be on sale at Dairy Queen.

Just wondering...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WONDER..how you come up with such interesting, entertaining blog material every day! Sure do enjoy it! Love, Ro

Anonymous said...

So you like pumpkin pie blizzards too ! R #1 made me take her to the local DQ a couple of days ago. I'm sure they'll still be avail when you are deep in the heart of Texas

Paul