Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ditto

For today's blog, I could just say refer to yesterday's snow pictures and "ditto."

I don't even pay attention to the forecast any more, but I honestly was surprised to wake up to snow. And it kept coming 'til early afternoon. I'm sure we were all saying the same thing, right? "Gosh, I was just thinking we could use more snow!"

Well our wishes are granted...


Locally, that means chance of snow showers (they say "showers" to downplay it to April showers) on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Not that that coincides with any spring sporting events or anything.

Sigh.

At least today it did not deter Carter from going to the batting cage. And did not deter a few people from coming to my Norwex party. Norwex is basically "tools" for cleaning -- like special cloths, etc -- that can be used with water to clean (instead of having to buy separate chemical products for windows, dusting, mopping, etc).

If you are slightly interested, I am taking orders through my online catalog until 6 p.m. Monday at this link. Hahaha. My blog. My commercial!

After the party, I hooked up to my work computer to get the stuff done I couldn't get done Friday in our "Northwoods office." It suddenly does not feel like it was the weekend. Work, travel, worry, travel, work. Monday comes too quickly!

Plus, just knowing what Mother Nature is going to throw our way AGAIN, I'm not that enthused. I think I've figured out the problem. She's going through "The Change." So every time Mother Nature gets a hot flash, she makes it snow to cool off.

How long will this go on? I'm not sure. But don't ask her! We do not need her moody and hot!

No comments: