Monday, August 7, 2017

A Diet You Can Stick To


Going to the land of Food on a Stick tomorrow! Yup. First time down to the Wisconsin State Fair in some 20 years I think and I am excited.

Sure I'm excited to play hooky in the afternoon. Yes, I am excited to have deep-fried ice cream or Snickers or cheesecake on a stick. Obviously, I am excited to meet up with my BFF. Mostly, though, I am way excited to see the Pentatonix concert!!

As soon as tickets for this amazing a capella group went on sale back in March, they sold out. By a quirk of fate, a friend of mine (who I feel terribly for) cannot go and had to sell her tickets. I was quickly at the front of THAT line!

I figured I'd buy the 4 tickets and figure out my squad later. I had offered them up to my fellow Gleeks (aka Pitch Perfect Pals) Christine, Jenny and Allie. Jenny couldn't get off work so I am meeting Christine there (since she lives south of Milwaukee) and her niece Allie, who is staying with her this week. My friend Carmen (self-proclaimed biggest Pentatonix fan) will ride shotgun when we skip out during the lunch hour.

Need to get some major Z-Z-Z-Zs tonight as tomorrow will be a long day of driving, dabbling in the deep fryer, dancing and driving again.

Definitely will not be sticking to any diet, but probably will adhere to the Stick Diet. Can't wait.

#WIStateFair #NoRegrets #DanceItOff

No comments: