Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Needle in a Haystack

I finally understand the challenge of finding a needle in a haystack. I had a similar challenge today.

It happened that at the end of the work day yesterday I noticed I was missing an earring. One of my favorite Lia Sophia little silver hoops that I wear multiple days a week.

Of course, I checked my shirt first. There are places for things to fall and hide in there. No luck. Then I retraced my steps in the building to the best of my ability. No luck there either. I knew I had taken a walk a lunch but didn't have time after work to do the route again.

I should have.

Today I went out to retrace the path and somebody had the nerve to lay gravel on my walking route sometime late yesterday or early today. How rude!

Needle in a haystack much?

Before heading out, I had been excited it was sunny because I figured I catch the silver glint of my earring. Uhm, no.

So now we'll see if it shows up in a Lost and Found box at work or something. Last I heard Lia Sophia was going out of business. Those are the only earrings that don't irritate my ears.

Of course, any earrings are less irritating than the gravel man! What timing, huh?

No comments: