Sunday, December 23, 2018

If You Can Read This...

If you can read this... I'm watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
Santa's helper (aka my nephew Tony) was able to deliver a Christmas present to his mother today so finally I can wear mine, too!

Yes, Raylene and I are twins in more ways than one. We both love our Hallmark movies. And since the men in my house are rolling their eyes too much to take a photo of me and my socks, you get to see her in hers.

I hope she took time to actually relax and watch one today. I know I did. Times 3.

Feel free to be impressed. I went to 8 a.m. church and even though that required napping during the first half of football, I didn't miss anything because the Vikings weren't on. I was just watching highlights.

Before football, I did take a walk to gather pine boughs. No shortage of pine trees on our lot. So I could decorate, well deck the ... deck! Fa-la-la.


After football, I took a second walk to wake up – and gather some pine cones. I knew it was missing something. Now it looks sufficiently decked. Like the halls.

I fit in a bit of shopping, too, and taking Carter to Verizon to get a new phone. That was our quality time. Ha. Now he has a friend over and that gave me full permission to watch another Hallmark movie – with or without my special socks.

I imagine I should actually should check to see if Santa needs any more help from his elves on Blue Jay Drive. The movies can wait. You can't DVR Christmas.

No comments: